YOUR EVER PRESENT CHALLENGE
With as little interruption as possible to an already heavy workload how do you:
- Track product shipments throughout the US…
- Have instant visibility into inbound and outbound shipments…
- Monitor brokered loads…
- Track loads in real-time?
GOOD NEWS – THE SOLUTION IS HERE!
You can do all that – and more – right now in a new and much more efficient way with FreightTracer.
FreightTracer — a full-truckload (FTL), GPS-based application that puts the power of tracking freight in your hands through two simple and easy to use apps: an office management interface and a mobile application that works in both Android and iOS devices. It doesn’t get any easier than that.
SHIPPER / MANUFACTURER
Complicated discussions over detention issues or other misunderstandings are reduced since you can:
- View shipments in real-time
- Detect dispatch, pickup, and delivery times
- See actual in and out times
- Monitor, track, report on carrier performance – with the carrier scoring system, you can quickly see which carriers are providing the best service and pricing.
- Track carrier insurance information and important documents protecting your shipments and reducing your risk during the shipping process.
- Reduce inbound service calls to locate shipments
The carrier will be able to:
- Confirm arrival to pickup/delivery locations
- Upload the proof of delivery (POD) in real time so your payment can be released more quickly from your customer, improving receivable turnover and cash flow.
- Much like millions around the world, truck drivers, too, see the smartphone as a vital part of their everyday life on the road. FreightTracer is a perfect fit for drivers looking for a solution that decouples them from the cab and gives them the flexibility to choose their preferred technology.
- Blends seamlessly with apps that drivers are already using for route optimization, fuel optimization, and navigation
- FreightTracer mobile applications (Android and iOS) are extremely low touch and require little driver interaction, allowing them to focus on driving safely and keeping shipments on schedule
We also respect driver privacy and only track while they are actively transporting a shipment. Our mobile tracking applications also give the driver the ability to go on breaks and temporarily disable mobile device tracking, based on state and DOT regulations.
The Customer is well informed, happy and more likely to do repeat business with you!
FreightTracer’s flexible pricing model allows you to adjust it as needed whether you’re managing a few dozen shipments a month or an enterprise-level operation that exceed several hundred shipments a month.
And best of all for just dollars-per-load, you’ll have access to all of FreightTracer’s advanced freight tracking features.
TAKE ACTION NOW – SIMPLIFY YOUR WORKLOAD!
With all FreightTracer has to offer your organization, we urge you to contact us with any questions or set up a demo by clicking here Request a Demo. We look forward to showing you our product and how we can help you achieve your business and shipping goals. Or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!